PWill save the canvas as a PNG to your computer.
ZBy themselves will show the flag for that letter.
9By themselves will show the flag for that number.
0-9Will show the NATO variant of the number.
1-4Will show the Substitute flags, 1 -4, when you don’t have enough flags of one letter.
.Will show the CODE flag, also known as the ‘Answering Pennant’, used to start a response to request or as a decimal point.
CTRL+ Two-Char code for special flags.
COFor Corpen (Course Pennant)
Multiple sources were used in determining proportions of the flags.
- Flag Shapes and Meanings:
- Wikipedia: Int’l Code of Signals - Shows how combinations of flags can have specific meanings.
- Wikipedia: Racing Rules - How these flags may be used in the context of Sailing races.
- Semaphore Flag Signaling - How other signal flags are used with a signaler holding two of the same flags in their two arms in different patterns to convey the alphabet and other signals.
- Special NATO flags - Includes details of secondary flags used by NATO in regards to maneuvering.
- International Flags - Another visual reference.
Cycling through A -> Z, CODE flag, 0-9 pennants, 0-9 NATO numerical, and finally substitute flags.